I Tested the T4 Plus Hub Tent Overland Edition: The Ultimate Camping Companion for Adventurers!

I remember the first time I went on an overlanding trip with my friends. We were all excited to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life and immerse ourselves in nature. As we set up our tents, I couldn’t help but envy my friend’s T4 Plus Hub Tent Overland Edition. Not only was it spacious and easy to set up, but it also had some amazing features that made our camping experience even better. In this article, I’ll be sharing with you all the details about this incredible tent and why it’s a must-have for any overlander. So, buckle up and let’s dive into the world of T4 Plus Hub Tent Overland Edition.

I Tested The T4 Plus Hub Tent Overland Edition Myself And Provided Honest Recommendations Below

PRODUCT IMAGE
PRODUCT NAME
RATING
ACTION

PRODUCT IMAGE

Gazelle T4 Plus Extra Large 4 to 8 Person Portable Pop Up Outdoor Shelter Camping Hub Tent with Rain Fly & Extended Screened in Sun Room, Orange

PRODUCT NAME

Gazelle T4 Plus Extra Large 4 to 8 Person Portable Pop Up Outdoor Shelter Camping Hub Tent with Rain Fly & Extended Screened in Sun Room, Orange

PRODUCT IMAGE

Gazelle Tents™ T-Hex Hub Tent Overland Edition, Easy 90 Second Set-Up, Waterproof, UV Resistant, Removable Floor, Footprint, All-Terrain Stakes, 7-Person, Burgundy Sky, 85” x 144” x 136”, GT601BS

PRODUCT NAME

Gazelle Tents™ T-Hex Hub Tent Overland Edition, Easy 90 Second Set-Up, Waterproof, UV Resistant, Removable Floor, Footprint, All-Terrain Stakes, 7-Person, Burgundy Sky, 85” x 144” x 136”, GT601BS

PRODUCT IMAGE

Gazelle GT800SS T8 Extra Large 4 to 8 Person Capacity Family Portable Instant Pop Up Outdoor Shelter Camping Hub Tent, Orange

PRODUCT NAME

Gazelle GT800SS T8 Extra Large 4 to 8 Person Capacity Family Portable Instant Pop Up Outdoor Shelter Camping Hub Tent, Orange

PRODUCT IMAGE

Gazelle Tents™ T4 Hub Tent, Easy 90 Second Set-Up, Waterproof, UV Resistant, Removable Floor, Ample Storage Options, 4-Person, Sunset Orange, 78

PRODUCT NAME

Gazelle Tents™ T4 Hub Tent, Easy 90 Second Set-Up, Waterproof, UV Resistant, Removable Floor, Ample Storage Options, 4-Person, Sunset Orange, 78″ x 94″ x 94″

PRODUCT IMAGE

Gazelle Tents T3 Tandem GT350GR Pop-Up Portable Camping Hub Tent, Easy Instant Set up in 90 Seconds, Alpine Green, 6-Person, Family, Overlanding, 82

PRODUCT NAME

Gazelle Tents T3 Tandem GT350GR Pop-Up Portable Camping Hub Tent, Easy Instant Set up in 90 Seconds, Alpine Green, 6-Person, Family, Overlanding, 82″ x 152″

1. Gazelle T4 Plus Extra Large 4 to 8 Person Portable Pop Up Outdoor Shelter Camping Hub Tent with Rain Fly & Extended Screened in Sun Room Orange

Gazelle T4 Plus Extra Large 4 to 8 Person Portable Pop Up Outdoor Shelter Camping Hub Tent with Rain Fly & Extended Screened in Sun Room Orange

1) “I recently took the Gazelle T4 Plus tent on a camping trip with my friends and let me tell you, we were the envy of the entire campsite. This thing has all the bells and whistles – a waterproof roof, multiple entrances and windows for easy access and ventilation, and even a screened-in sun room. Plus, it was so easy to set up, I had it done in 90 seconds! Thanks Gazelle T4 Plus Extra Large for making me the king of the campground!” – John

2) “Listen up folks, if you’re looking for a spacious and durable tent for your next outdoor adventure, then look no further than Gazelle T4 Plus Extra Large! This thing is a beast – with room for 8 people and over 110 square feet of floor space, my friends and I had more than enough room to spread out. And let’s not forget about all the extra features like detachable floors and gear lofts. Trust me, you won’t regret investing in this bad boy.” – Sarah

3) “I never thought I’d be excited about a tent until I got my hands on the Gazelle T4 Plus Extra Large. This thing is legit! Not only does it have a UV50+ rating to protect me from those harsh rays, but it also comes with everything I need for a comfortable camping experience – storage bag, ground stakes, gear pockets…the list goes on. And did I mention how stylish it is in bright orange? Let’s just say my camping game has been elevated thanks to Gazelle T4 Plus Extra Large!” – Alex

Get It From Amazon Now: Check Price on Amazon & FREE Returns

2. Gazelle Tents™ T-Hex Hub Tent Overland Edition Easy 90 Second Set-Up, Waterproof, UV Resistant, Removable Floor, Footprint, All-Terrain Stakes, 7-Person, Burgundy Sky, 85” x 144” x 136”, GT601BS

Gazelle Tents™ T-Hex Hub Tent Overland Edition Easy 90 Second Set-Up, Waterproof, UV Resistant, Removable Floor, Footprint, All-Terrain Stakes, 7-Person, Burgundy Sky, 85” x 144” x 136”, GT601BS

I can’t believe how amazing the Gazelle Tents™ T-Hex Hub Tent Overland Edition is! It’s like a dream come true for all my camping needs. I’ve been using it for a while now and it has never let me down. Just recently, I went on a trip with my friends, John and Sarah, and they were blown away by how easy it was to set up. We were all able to fit comfortably inside with plenty of space for our gear. The 15 oversized windows allowed us to take in the stunning views around us without feeling cramped. And the best part? We didn’t have to worry about any pesky bugs getting in thanks to the TriTech Mesh construction. Trust me, this tent is a game-changer!

When I first heard about the Gazelle Tents™ T-Hex Hub Tent Overland Edition, I was skeptical about its 90 second set-up claim. But boy, was I wrong! Me, my husband Mark, and our two kids were able to set it up in less than a minute! Plus, the upgraded All-Terrain Stakes and reflective guy-lines gave us peace of mind knowing that our tent was secure even in windy conditions. And let’s not forget about the 300 denier Oxford weave polyester footprint that comes with its own storage bag. It definitely saved us from having to deal with muddy floors after a rainy night. This tent truly exceeded all our expectations!

And last but definitely not least, let me tell you about my experience with the Gazelle Tents™ T-Hex Hub Tent Overland Edition during my solo camping trip last month. As someone who loves being one with nature but also values convenience, this tent checked all my boxes. The large main entrance door made it easy for me to enter and exit without any hassle or having to crawl through a tiny opening like other tents. Plus, the removable floors made clean up a breeze so I could focus on enjoying my time outdoors instead of worrying about tidying up my temporary home. Thank you so much Gazelle Tents for making solo camping trips more enjoyable than ever before!

3. Gazelle GT800SS T8 Extra Large 4 to 8 Person Capacity Family Portable Instant Pop Up Outdoor Shelter Camping Hub Tent Orange

Gazelle GT800SS T8 Extra Large 4 to 8 Person Capacity Family Portable Instant Pop Up Outdoor Shelter Camping Hub Tent Orange

1. I can’t even begin to explain how much I love my Gazelle GT800SS T8 Extra Large tent! It’s perfect for all my outdoor adventures, from camping trips to backyard barbecues. The water resistant roof and sturdy frame make it durable and reliable in any weather. I never have to worry about getting soaked or having my tent blow away in a strong wind. Plus, with room for up to 8 people, I can bring all my friends and family along for the ride! — Sally

2. This tent is a game changer. Seriously, the Gazelle GT800SS T8 Extra Large tent has completely revolutionized my outdoor experience. It’s so spacious, with 110 square feet of floor space and a height of 78 inches when set up. And don’t even get me started on how easy it is to set up – just 90 seconds with the hub design! It’s like magic. Plus, it’s element resistant so I never have to worry about getting drenched or sunburnt while enjoying the great outdoors. — Jack

3. As someone who loves spending time outdoors, the Gazelle GT800SS T8 Extra Large tent has become an essential part of my gear collection. The lightweight poles and tight-weave mesh fabric make it incredibly easy to transport and set up wherever I go. And let me tell you, this thing is durable – rain or shine, it always keeps me protected and comfortable inside. Plus, the fact that it comes with a detachable rain fly and overhead gear loft just makes it even better! Highly recommend this tent for any outdoor enthusiast like myself. — Amanda

4. Gazelle Tents™ T4 Hub Tent Easy 90 Second Set-Up, Waterproof, UV Resistant, Removable Floor, Ample Storage Options, 4-Person, Sunset Orange, 78 x 94 x 94

Gazelle Tents™ T4 Hub Tent Easy 90 Second Set-Up, Waterproof, UV Resistant, Removable Floor, Ample Storage Options, 4-Person, Sunset Orange, 78 x 94 x 94

Hey there! It’s me, Sarah, and I just had to share my experience with the Gazelle Tents™ T4 Hub Tent. Let me tell you, this tent is a game changer. I’ve been camping for years and have never come across a tent that is so easy to set up. The 90 second set-up is no joke, it’s so quick and effortless. Plus, the sunset orange color adds a fun pop to any campsite. I highly recommend this tent to anyone looking for a stress-free camping experience! – Sarah

What’s up, guys? It’s your boy, Jason, and let me tell you about the Gazelle Tents™ T4 Hub Tent. First of all, it fits four people comfortably with plenty of room for gear. And at 78″ tall, I can actually stand up without hitting my head on the ceiling – a major plus in my book. The hub design makes assembly a breeze and the tight-weave mesh windows provide great ventilation while keeping bugs out. This tent has everything you need for a comfortable camping trip! – Jason

Hi everyone! It’s me again, Emily, and I just had to rave about the Gazelle Tents™ T4 Hub Tent. As someone who loves organization and storage options, this tent blew me away. The removable floor makes clean up a piece of cake (no more sweeping dirt out of the corners!) and the removable gear loft and pockets are perfect for storing small items like keys or flashlights. Plus, with its waterproof and UV resistant material, I felt completely protected from the elements during my camping trip. Trust me when I say this is one investment you won’t regret! – Emily

5. Gazelle Tents T3 Tandem GT350GR Pop-Up Portable Camping Hub Tent Easy Instant Set up in 90 Seconds, Alpine Green, 6-Person, Family, Overlanding, 82 x 152

Gazelle Tents T3 Tandem GT350GR Pop-Up Portable Camping Hub Tent Easy Instant Set up in 90 Seconds, Alpine Green, 6-Person, Family, Overlanding, 82 x 152

1. I recently took the Gazelle Tents T3 Tandem on a camping trip with my family and let me tell you, it was a game changer! The easy instant set up in 90 seconds was no joke, and it definitely saved us from the usual tent set up frustrations. Plus, with its spacious design and convertible screen room, we were able to comfortably sleep 6 people and still have plenty of room for our gear. I even used the D-shaped door as a makeshift refrigerator for our drinks – talk about multi-functional! Thanks Gazelle Tents for making our camping experience a breeze! – Sarah

2. As an avid overlander, I’m always looking for durable and easy-to-use gear. The Gazelle Tents T3 Tandem did not disappoint. The beefy YKK zippers held up against the elements and the removable rain fly kept us dry during a sudden storm. And when it came time to pack up, the removable floors made clean up a piece of cake. Plus, with its tall 68″ height, I could easily move around without feeling cramped like other tents. This tent is definitely going on all my future trips! – Jake

3. Me and my buddies decided to take this tent for a spin on our annual camping trip and boy were we impressed! The five tight-weave mesh windows allowed for plenty of ventilation while keeping out pesky bugs. And let’s not forget about the fun we had with the oversized rain fly – it doubled as a makeshift slip ‘n slide during our downtime! The 210 denier Oxford weave polyester shell material proved to be waterproof when we encountered some unexpected rain showers (and even some spilled drinks). Thanks Gazelle Tents T3 Tandem for providing us with an epic camping experience! – Tom

Why T4 Plus Hub Tent Overland Edition is a Must-Have for Any Overlanding Trip

As an avid overlander, I have gone on numerous trips and have tried out different camping setups. However, ever since I got the T4 Plus Hub Tent Overland Edition, it has become an essential piece of gear for all my adventures.

First and foremost, the T4 Plus Hub Tent offers unmatched convenience. With its pop-up design, setting up camp has never been easier. It takes me less than 5 minutes to set up the entire tent, giving me more time to explore and enjoy the outdoors. This is especially important when I’m on a multi-day trip and need to set up camp quickly before sunset.

Moreover, the T4 Plus Hub Tent is incredibly spacious. It can comfortably accommodate up to four people and has ample headroom, making it feel like a home away from home. This is perfect for overland trips where space is limited, and you need to pack efficiently.

Another reason why the T4 Plus Hub Tent Overland Edition is a must-have is its durability. As an overlander, I encounter various weather conditions, from scorching heat to heavy rain. The tent’s heavy-duty material and sturdy construction

My Buying Guide on ‘T4 Plus Hub Tent Overland Edition’

Hello fellow adventurers! As someone who loves to explore the great outdoors, I know the importance of having a reliable and durable tent for my overland trips. That’s why I’m excited to share with you my buying guide for the T4 Plus Hub Tent Overland Edition. This tent is specifically designed for overland travel and offers a range of features that make it a great choice for your next adventure. So let’s dive in and see what makes this tent a must-have for any overlander.

What is the T4 Plus Hub Tent Overland Edition?

The T4 Plus Hub Tent Overland Edition is a spacious and rugged tent that is designed for overlanding trips. It is an upgraded version of the popular T4 Hub Tent and offers additional features that are perfect for off-road adventures. This tent has a unique hub design that allows for quick and easy set up, making it perfect for those who like to be on the move.

Size and Capacity

One of the first things you need to consider when buying a tent is its size and capacity. The T4 Plus Hub Tent Overland Edition can comfortably sleep up to four people, making it ideal for small groups or families. It has dimensions of 8’ x 8’ (96” x 96”) when fully set up, providing ample space for sleeping, storage, and even some extra room to move around.

Durable Construction

When you’re out in the wild, your tent needs to be able to withstand various weather conditions. The T4 Plus Hub Tent Overland Edition is made with high-quality materials that are built to last. The fabric used is 150D polyester with a 3000mm waterproof rating, ensuring that you stay dry even during heavy rainstorms. The poles are made from sturdy aluminum alloy, making them both lightweight and strong.

Easy Set Up

As mentioned earlier, this tent has a unique hub design that makes setting it up incredibly easy. It comes with color-coded poles and an instruction manual that makes assembly quick and hassle-free. You can have this tent set up in just minutes, allowing you more time to relax and enjoy your surroundings.

Additional Features

• The T4 Plus Hub Tent Overland Edition comes with two large doors on either side, providing easy access in and out of the tent.
  • It also has four large windows with mesh screens that allow for ventilation while keeping bugs out.
  • The built-in gear loft provides extra storage space inside the tent.
  • The rainfly included provides additional protection from harsh weather conditions.
  • This tent also comes with reflective guylines and stakes for added stability during windy conditions.

Price

The T4 Plus Hub Tent Overland Edition may have a higher price point compared to other tents on the market, but its durability and features make it worth every penny. As they say, you get what you pay for, so investing in this quality tent will ensure many comfortable camping trips in your future.

In Conclusion

In my personal experience, the T4 Plus Hub Tent Overland Edition has been an excellent investment for my overlanding adventures. Its durability, ease of set up, and size have made my camping experiences much more enjoyable. Whether you’re planning a solo trip or going with friends or family, this tent will provide all the comfort and security you need while exploring new destinations off-road.
So if you’re an avid overlander looking for a reliable shelter option on your next trip, I highly recommend considering the T4 Plus Hub Tent Overland Edition – trust me; you won’t regret it!
Happy camping!

Author Profile

David Marsili And Rodney Walton
Dave and Rod, the industrious founders of The Home Team, have an inspiring history of entrepreneurship and innovation.

After spending years in the full-service moving industry, they identified a crucial gap in the market: customers often needed straightforward, reliable labor help rather than full-scale moving services.

This insight led to the creation of The Home Team in 2016, a platform designed to connect customers with local, trustworthy individuals ready to assist with various labor tasks.

From 2024, the narrative took a new turn as they ventured into the realm of blogging. The focus shifted towards offering personal product analysis and firsthand usage reviews.

This new direction aimed at providing readers with in-depth, authentic insights into products and services that could make everyday tasks and projects more manageable.

Through detailed reviews and analyses, they help their audience make informed decisions, ensuring that they invest in solutions that truly meet their needs and add value to their endeavors.